Reporting to the Head of Brand and Communications, Europe the Marketing Associate will partner with local European marketing teams, Product Marketing, Creative Services, Digital Marketing, CCG (Content Control Group), external vendors, and industry partners to help support marketing activities and campaigns, client programs and value-added content which are aligned with the overall asset management business objectives.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management, organization and relationship skills - with strong ability to work efficiently and effectively on a large number of different projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are essential to the success of this role.
- Effective team player with ability to work with people of all levels adopting a mature approach.
- Creative, pragmatic and solution oriented approach to tasks and projects.
- High level of self-motivation, integrity and strong work ethic.
- Confident, self-starter with ability to use initiative
- Proactively manage, develop and improve existing webconference programme.
- Support project based and marketing mix components and initiatives connected with campaigns and brand priorities.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal marketing resources (Market Insights, Product Strategy, Product Marketing, Event Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Operations, and Compliance), internal stakeholders (European marketing managers, investment desks and business lines) as well as external suppliers.
- Support successful delivery of key flagship events + related marketing collateral - including the Media Tour, components of internal events and as required ensuring branding integration and integrity.
- Manage and coordinate quarterly corporate capability presentation updates, including scheduling and managing translations - ensuring accuracy and transparency with key stakeholders.
- At a minimum, 3-4 years' of asset management marketing experience within continental Europe and/or UK financial marketplace.
- Solid understanding of investment markets and products. Specific equity, fixed income, alternatives, or multi-asset marketing experience helpful.
- Degree (or equivalent) - ideally a marketing/brand related marketing degree required.
- Agency background preferable
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77491733