Accounts Payable Administrator
Accounts Payable Administrator £17k -- £19k 10 month Fixed Term Contract
Are you due to finish your current role? Want to work for a household leading name?
We are working exclusively with a client based in Central Manchester who is currently recruiting for a number of roles within their Accounts Payable function.
Day to day duties and responsibilities include
- Daily opening and sorting of post.
- Scanning invoices for all companies into the Invoice Management System (IMS)
- First review of scanned invoices using the bursting module.
- Scanning of various documentation within BTS.
- Assisting with other Adhoc checks within the team.
- Filing of various documentation in BTS.
- Adhoc admin duties.
- Timely production and distribution of outgoing BTS post.
- Coding, processing and matching all invoices within the defined responsibility to ensure all payment deadlines for all entities.
- Statement reconciliation for all major suppliers.
- Liaise with Suppliers via e-mail, post and telephone.
- Raising of ad hoc accounts payable manual payment requests.
- Timely production and distribution of supplier remittance advices.
- Liaise with Sites and other internal departments in order to resolve queries and disputes efficiently
You will need
- Working knowledge of accounts payable processes within a finance department dealing with purchase ledger processes, preferably within a high volume environment and using an invoice management system (OCR)
- Working knowledge of accounting systems and computer literate with Microsoft packages.
- Numerate, able to analyse, process and present numerical information.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to participate as a member of a team. An effective contributor even when the team is working on something of no direct personal interest.
- Must be hardworking, enthusiastic and flexible with a positive and professional attitude.
Call Sam Nixon for an immediate interview and start 0161-214-3840.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77511257