Sales Ledger Clerk
Banking, Insurance, Finance. Insurance. Crewe. Accountancy. Sales Ledger Clerk. Permanent. Full-Time.
Our client is a specialist Insurance company based in Crewe. Established for over 100 years.
The Sales Ledger Clerk Will be reporting to the Credit Manager, and duties will include:
- Allocating all monies received to customer accounts
- Resolving queries on underpayments and unallocated cash
- Account and statement reconciliations
- Raising sales invoices
- Issuing copy invoices and credit notes as required
- Assisting with the chasing of outstanding payments as required - chasing via telephone and e-mail
- Offering a excellent level of customer care at all times
- logging all calls and queries
- Account maintenance - updating address, contacts etc.
The successful Sales Ledger Clerk Will have previously worked in a Sales Ledger role.
They Will have attention to detail. Will be able to work on their own initiative and will have a confident and professional telephone manner.
- Health insurance
- 25 days holidays
- Free parking
- Immediate start available
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77524530