Sellick Partnership are working with an East Midlands based organisation who are seeking an experienced Income Officer to join their team on a temporary basis.
Responsibility for this role includes;
- To maximise the rental & service charge income for business accountability, including income collection & debt reduction targets, for a patch of properties, including rent & service charges
- Dealing with the day to day enquiries from leaseholders on repairs, service charges and year end accounts
- Preventing at risk accounts from falling into arrears
- Visiting tenants to collect outstanding rent arrears
- Analyse tenants income and expenditure and to give advice on negotiating with creditors in order to reduce debts
- Showing initiative when supporting complex cases of arrears recovery, using appropriate legislation and knowledge
- Supporting residents in relation to benefit or grant applications and assist them in setting up bank accounts and direct debits
- Monitoring rent accounts and set up repayment plans.
The successful candidate will have;
- A clear understanding of welfare reform & relate benefits
- A clear understanding of service charge calculations & statements
- Be able to use tenancy sustainment as an effective tool for debt reduction
- A clear understanding of court pre-action protocol
- Knowledge of Home Ownership and Leasehold
Please apply now for an immediate start.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77503903