About the Graduate Accountant role:
In this position as Graduate Accountant your primary purpose of the role is to provide accounting and administrative services to suppliers ensuring that all statutory deadlines are met.
Key responsibilities as a Graduate Accountant:
* To understand and communicate the company's policies in relation to invoices and payments
* To understand and communicate HMRC deadlines in relation to VAT/PAYE & Corporation Tax
* Ongoing daily communication with clients dealing with their queries via telephone and emails
* Gradual involvement with clients VAT and PAYE
* Able to reconcile on request and full understand weekly management accounts
You will be a graduate with experience working in a fast paced customer service environment.
You will be required to have:
* A degree in Accountancy and Finance (2:2 and above, or overseas equivalent)
* Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure
* Deliver outstanding customer service
* Be able to work well in a team and also on your own initiative
* Be highly self motivated and a confident communicator
This reputable growing company in Manchester, are dedicated to employee development and feedback making this a fantastic opportunity to join a company devoted to becoming the leading provider within their sector.
Apply below or to find out more about the Graduate Accountant job contact Alistair Campbell on or call +44161 240 7454.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77526045