Spanish Speaking Credit Controller
Spanish Speaker - Credit Controller, Global Finance
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC's purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis, accuracy, efficiency, and control to frame and influence business decisions.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Credit Controller
In this role, you will:
- Effectively collect outstanding debts for each Client in line with their requirements
- Manage your own portfolio of Clients by resolving queries and concerns on overdue invoices, payment facilities, funding and cash flow
- Successfully deliver Standard CS experience to Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) Clients
- Set the highest professional standards personally and for the team
- Ensure that development activities are a core priority
- Ensure that the client is at the heart of everything we do both personally and as an organization
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent fluency in both Spanish and English
- Experience in prompt, personalized service to customers and colleagues
- Experience planning and prioritising work in order to deliver high quality work on time
- Good IT skills
For further details and application information please click 'Apply' or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000A0FC.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77508148