Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary - Commercial Property to work for a leading solicitors based in Leicester. Our client prides themselves on delivering high quality legal expertise with first class service and advice.
Due to their continued success and expansion SF Group are actively seeking a Legal secretary with significant experience specialising in Commercial property to join our established and fast paced team. The ability to juggle multiple priorities is essential as well as a proactive approach to work.
Key Responsibilities as the Legal Secretary - Commercial Property:
- Providing full secretarial, administrative support to a senior partner in a fast paced environment.
- Communicating with existing and new clients and other professionals. It is essential that all of these interactions are conducted with high levels of professionalism and efficiency.
- Liaising with external law firms and to maintain and develop valuable relationships.
- Applying for searches using online services
- Dealing with post completion matters including the registration of documentation
As the Legal Secretary - Commercial Property your Skills & Experience will be:
- Extensive experience gained in Commercial Property is essential
- Significant administrative experience
- Proficient using Ms Word
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities
Personal attributes as the Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
- Organised and logical in approach
- Ability to remain calm and focused when working to tight deadlines
- Proactive in approach with a can do attitude
- Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
In return you will be offered a fantastic working environment, great benefits and a salary of up to £25,000.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77506334