We are looking for an ACCA qualified Accountant to work for a forward thinking, progressive company based in Warrington. Working from stylish offices candidates will enjoy a competitive salary of £25000-£30000, along with an annual bonus of up to 15%, 23 days holiday, increasing to 27 days plus bank holiday and birthdays off. Additionally, you will benefit from free parking, life insurance, 5% company pension and lots more.
We are seeking a professional and enthusiastic Accountant to provide a first class service on behalf of this industry leading company. With over 20 years' experience they have garnered an amazing reputation in their market for providing fantastic payroll solutions saving contract workers money. They have doubled in size over the past 2 years due to significant investment and are continuing to grow rapidly. This is a fantastic chance to be part of an exciting and expanding company with a brilliant working environment and with a company that can offer progression and a genuine long-term career. This role would be ideal for and AAT qualified or accountancy/finance degree educated accountant looking to take the next step in their career.
The Role - Accountant
- Managing a portfolio of customers dealing with queries regarding cash flow, accounts treatment, company and personal tax advice, VAT and PAYE
- Ensuring customers have full visibility in all areas of their accounts
- Promote best practice
- Identify trends
- Produce technical and legal documentations - Via applications, CSA forms and divorce papers.
- Work closely with service deliver and customer service team to highlight deficiencies, required amendments and assist in the education of internal teams
- Provide end to end solutions
- Work to KPIs and deadlines
To be successful - Accountant
- Minimum 1 years practical experience working in an advisory capacity for clients or stakeholders
- AAT qualified ot an appropriate Accountancy or Finance Degree
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA part qualified or qualified by experience is ideal
- Experienced in preparation and reconciliation of management accounts
- Knowledge of statutory year end accounts for Companies House
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliations
- Excellent IT skills including excel and word
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Preparation of tax returns
- Experienced using accountancy systems
If you are looking for an opportunity as an Accountant and want a gr3eat benefits package including an annual bonus, sociable working hours, career progression opportunities, 23 days holiday increasing to 27, bank holidays off, 5% company pension, life insurance, free parking, excellent company culture. If you are looking for a professional company to help develop your career based in Warrington, this is not an opportunity to be missed. Don't delay, apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77488397