Multichannel Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Multichannel Specialist/Multichannel Marketing Specialist
To engage with and advise Country Value Teams (CVTs) in developing appropriate customer journeys that make the best use of the channels available with the aim of maximising our impact in our customer engagement. This includes developing relevant assets and metrics that can be used in the customer journey.
Key Role Activities
Partnering and planning:
- Partner with CVTs to discuss their customer communication objectives and multichannel strategy in order to determine a plan including tactics to achieve these objectives using owned and third party channels in the most cost effective and impactful way.
- Jointly develop Reach and Engagement strategies by recommending which channels including Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and/or third party professional networks can be used to achieve the objectives in the most cost efficient and impactful way.
- Maintain existing company assets to ensure they are always up to date, as directed by CVTs.
- Promote owned channels and assets with a focus on making best use of regional strategic platforms.
- Partner with CVTs to creatively reach target stakeholders.
- Utilise webmaster tools to ensure company owned assets are optimised, and, where necessary, undertake necessary actions to ensure assets remain optimised and compliant.
- Execute and monitor PPC search strategies within time and budget as agreed with CVTS:
- Working with BI (Business Intelligence and Analytics) and asset owner to monitor the performance of assets against agreed metrics and provide actionable insights to asset owner.
- Proactively analyse metrics and identify areas of opportunity to drive ROI.
- Make recommendations for changes to asset owners.
- Lead workshops and meetings, producing briefs, financial schedules and reports; draft business cases; and coordinate activities by matrix and remote teams.
- Managing projects in a methodical and structured approach including the production of project reports and chairing project meetings.
Key Compliance Requirements:
- Complete annual Drug Safety and HCC Awareness training
- Report Adverse Events and complaints in a timely way to Drug Safety according to current Adverse Event Reporting guidelines/SOP and to maintain Regulatory compliance
- Acts in accordance with company HCC requirements if interacting with Healthcare Professionals
- If commissioning contractors or third party organisations, put contracts in place and provide training so that these individuals also act in accordance with company HCC requirements when interacting with Healthcare Professionals and report adverse events and complaints (as above).
- Comply with designated SOP’s for the role (please refer to SOP matrix – held in: TruVault)
Not expected to: Own brand communications, Develop brand multichannel communication plan
Qualifications, Technical Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent level, preferably in a business related field.
- Typical candidates will have 4+ years of relevant experience
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma.
- Proven experience in operational role managing regular content updates and assisting marketing and medical teams to develop content strategy in the healthcare industry.
- Generate content ideas for copy writers and content designers.
- Experience in developing digital landscape for pharmaceutical brands is highly preferred.
- Effectively manage the PPC and display agencies by driving them to continually optimise the campaigns.
- Manage time, targets & quality of content development of company owned assets.
- Ability to set priorities, takes personal responsibility, and communicates issues.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Excellent knowledge of latest digital technologies and techniques.
Other special requirements:
- Willing to travel to European offices.
- Flexibility to hours to facilitate project timescales.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77494088