Group Financial Accountant
OSR are working with a global consultancy firm who are recruiting a Group Financial Accountant to assist with group and corporate company reporting.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- assistance with the delivery of timely and accurate monthly group reports.
- prepare notes and supporting documentation for financial statements.
- financial statement review.
- balance sheets reconciliation.
- preparation and posting of monthly journals.
Skills / Experience:
- ACCA / ACA qualified.
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel.
- Strong and up to date UK GAAP knowledge.
- attention to detail.
- ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
In return, a salary of up to £45k is on offer to the successful candidate.
If you have the skills and experience to succeed with this role, please apply via the link below.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77501970