Portfolio Credit Control has a great opportunity for a Credit Controller in London working on a temporary basis with the possibility to go permanent dependant on performance, however this is not guaranteed. The ideal candidate will be well-organised, target driven and have extensive experience within credit control.
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong credit control experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management
- Experience in reconciling accounts
- Experience in making high volume client contact calls
- Good at making and building on relationships with clients
- Good Excel skills
- Experience using Great Plains Dynamics
- Ability to handle queries
- Ability to work alongside the billings team and AR team
- General ad-hoc duties
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply and submit your updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77503528