Purchase Ledger Clerk
The perfect opportunity for an up and coming finance administrator looking to take there next steps within finance.
You will be part of a friendly and supportive team where full training is provided
A highly successful and growing business based in the Leicestershire area.
You will be working in a busy finance department where your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing high volumes of invoices ranging in high and low values
- Complex statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment queries for suppliers
- Assisting with the accurate and timely delivery of the payment run
- Supporting the period end reporting process
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administrative duties
The successful candidate must have previous commercial knowledge and exposure to all aspects of purchase ledger.
You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
Accuracy and attention are critical to this position, as are a strong work ethic and investigative approach.
Excellent accounting career opportunity and stability, excellent salary, car parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77507121