Purchase Ledger Clerk
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy Recruiter to the North West Market.
***Please be sure your experience matches the advert below including both the use of the system SAP and working as Accounts payable clerk or your application can not be accepted.***
Accounts Payable Clerk (Purchase Ledger) - £18,000 salary
My client is a family run business working in a very successful market. The right candidate that joins this team could negotiate a higher salary.
MUST have good relevant experience of using SAP
MUST have relevant working experience in similar roles i.e. dealing with invoices, bank statement reconciliation etc.
Main Purpose of role
* Processing high volumes of invoices, completing 3-way matching to purchase orders & goods receipts, for both stock and expense purchases. Processing and verifying signatories/coding on manually processed invoices. Dealing with and managing inter company vendor accounts.
* Identify and resolve invoice queries whilst liaising with internal and external contacts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for processing purchase invoices and completing a 3-way match to purchase orders / goods receipts on SAP.
* Verifying authorised manual signatories and ensuring the authorisation levels for cost centre coding is adhered to.
* Creating and maintaining existing complex excel spread sheets of vendor invoice breakdowns using pivot tables and v look ups and uploading them into SAP.
* Processing inter company vendor accounts and payments.
* Identifying queries (i.e. unreleased Po's, price/quantity diffs. etc.)
* Monthly monitoring of the aged parked/open invoices on SAP.
* Producing vendor statement reconciliation's and resolving vendor queries.
* Liaising with vendors and internal departments to resolve issues.
The ideal Candidate
* Experience using SAP and Excel incl. pivot tables and v.look ups are ESSENTIAL.
* Must have previous accounts payable experience working as part of a busy AP team.
* Must possess accurate input skills and have the ability to work on their own and as part of the AP team.
* Candidates must be motivated, able to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and be able to deal with queries effectively and in a timely manner.
* The individual must be committed, trustworthy, reliable and able to manage confidential information.
* Studying AAT would be an advantage.
* Must possess strong organisation/communication skills.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on @AdeleCarrFinRec
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77495827