Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Christchurch
Our leading client who is based in Christchurch is currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a 6 month basis.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Code and check invoices
- Work out VAT payments (so you'll finally be able to use your GCSE maths)
- Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Process staff expenses
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience within a Purchase Ledger Clerk
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- SAGE experience beneficial though not essential
- Strong communication skills
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77362177