Legal Executive -Probate department
An opening has arisen within the Probate department of a progressive legal practice with on-site parking. The Probate department are seeking an additional team member who could be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or experienced Probate Fee Earner.
You will be joining a team of nine where you will receive full administration and secretarial support. This is a busy and wide-ranging role therefore, it is essential that you have gained previous Probate experience within a legal environment. You will benefit from taking ownership of an existing caseload, whilst working in a welcoming and experienced team environment.
Legal Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wills, Powers of Attorney, Probate/Intestacy and IHT planning
- You will receive full training on in-house case management system (Isokon)
- Working alongside two other Probate Fee Earners and three Probate Secretaries at that office.
- Wills and powers of attorney, administration of estates, trust creation and on-going advice, Court of Protection work
- Providing hands on proactive advice to clients
- Working to deadlines
There are good prospects within the firm for advancement, for the right person. The legal Practice is a modern thinking friendly firm, whereby most of the Partners have risen through the ranks.
Working hours Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm with an hour for lunch
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77447633