Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
Esift are currently recruiting for a highly driven Senior Marketing Executive for a vibrant, dynamic, growing business. This exciting opportunity has been brought to us due to the continued success and rapid phase of portfolio development.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: £43- £45K per annum plus benefits
You will be joining a professional and successful marketing team within an award-winning organisation as it continues to launch new products & services into the pre-hospital market.
Over the last 20 years, my client has evolved into a leading company in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking prehospital equipment and are very much a global company serving an international market driven by a customer focused innovation. They are now looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Director in the development and implementation of the corporate marketing strategy and supporting marketing plan.
This is a position where the successful candidate will be involved in a diverse range of exciting marketing projects such as Key Opinion Leader development, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, PR and Public Affairs.
This is a visible position that can offer a springboard to a fulfilling career within the organisation
The successful applicant will report and work closely with the Marketing Director to support in the development and implementation of the corporate marketing strategy and supporting marketing plan.
This is a very hands-on, active role that will reap the right person huge personal & professional rewards, therefore you should not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in! You will need to have a solid marketing background and will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be results driven and have the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
Above all, you will need to be able to demonstrate a genuine passion for marketing & PR, have excellent verbal & written English language skills, be highly experienced in digital PR, content marketing & social media, strong copywriting skills & be comfortable with communicating with & influencing senior level stakeholders. Good IT skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & (Photoshop or similar is desirable)
This is an office based role with some travel (for key shows and conference attendance) required.
- Marketing Degree and /or CIM qualification
- Strong capability in digital marketing
- Understanding and application of marketing mix
- Strong Marketing communications, PR and public affairs experience
- Strong Copy writing Skills
- Familiar with Wordpress CMS, Google Analytics and Social Media platforms;
- Product launch experience - on going brand management
- Strong interpersonal skills, stakeholder management at all levels
- Ability to develop and maintain lasting relationships with KOL’s
- Ability to work autonomously and a good team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Committed and driven to go the extra mile and hungry to learn
- Located within one-hour commute
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (CRM);
- Use of Creative tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Exposure to career in healthcare/ medical devices
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77460822