Sales Ledger Assistant
We are recruiting for a Sales Ledger Assistant to join our client in Stokenchurch.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Raising sales invoices on behalf of our clients by analysing work completed from proposals raised
- Ensuring accurate recognition of revenue on a monthly basis
- Posting and allocation of sales ledger receipts
- Dealing with invoicing queries both internally and externally in an effective and timely manner
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments
- Ensuring outstanding debt is kept to a minimum by maintaining regular contact with customers and building professional relationships with them
- Debtor reporting and analysis
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in a busy accounts department
- Accounting qualification such as AAT or similar
- Sage Line 50 Accounts
- Use of Excel at an intermediate level
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77479582