A great opportunity for an Accountant to join an expanding practice in the heart of Brighton.
With offices in both Brighton and London this practice requires an experienced Accountant to join their busy office in Central Brighton.
* AAT qualified or Qualified by experience
* Ideally minimum 2 years Accountancy Practice experience
* Take trial balance to final level accounts
* Prepare clients books for VAT returns, year end accounts etc
* Prepare accounts for self assessment returns, complete and file SA returns
* Support audit department in preparation of files
* Systems experience - SAGE and IRIS preferred
This position is primarily based in the Brighton Office with occasional London work. This role isn't currently a training role, however, it may be considered for the right candidate. Up to £25,000 dependent on experience. A Study package can also be available.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77511315