IQA / Internal Quality Assurer Health & Social Care - Swansea
NVQ / QCF IQA / Internal Quality Assurer – Health & Social Care - Swansea & Surrounding Areas
Salary: Up to £23,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time, Office based with travel
Formed in 1996, t2 group are one of the UK’s top 40 training and coaching organisations and have grown to become one of the largest Apprenticeship Providers in the UK.
If you are an experienced individual within Health & Social Care at Management Level with a passion for training, quality and standards, t2 group could have the opportunity you have been looking for.
To maintain quality assurance in line with awarding organisation requirements and t2 quality assurance operating procedures, working with Assessors and Learners.
- Maintain t2 internal quality assurance procedures as detailed within t2’s internal quality assurance strategy and grading guidance.
- Monitoring PDM’s in line with internal verification strategy.
- Compliance with all awarding organisation requirements.
- Internal verification records to contain correct feedback as per t2’s internal quality assurance procedures.
- Verification to be completed timely. Interim files to be verified within 5 days and summative files to be verified within 2 days of receipt from the Assessor.
- Standardisation sessions to be delivered to caseload of PDM’s as per company training plan.
- Monitor overstays and action plans to be in place for all overstays within your allocated caseload of PDM’s.
- Monitor attainment rates within your allocated caseload of PDM’s.
- Action plan to be in place for those PDM’s not meeting required company targets of attainment.
- Monitor suspensions within allocated caseload of PDM’s and provide support to ensure that funding end date is not exceeded without achievement.
- IQA’s to show development of PDM’s with all PDM’s being supported and developed towards ‘green’ grading.
- Communication with IQA manager and colleagues to be open and honest, with timely responses to requests and emails.
- Manage the quality assurance handover procedure to ensure all portfolios are accounted for when a PDM leaves.
- Provide clear & constructive feedback.
- Internally verify all portfolios at summative, interim and initial checks.
- Ensure Quality is adhered to at all times.
- Work towards agreed targets & objectives.
- Comply with company Health and Safety procedures.
- Comply with company Equality and Diversity procedures.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified to Verifier level (D34 / V1 / L4 TAQA).
- Relevant occupational background and experience.
- Excellent planning and organising ability.
- Effective relationship management experience.
- Demonstrable experience of training, coaching and motivating others.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving/exceeding target outcomes.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong administration capability with a keen eye for detail.
- Outcome focussed problem solver.
- Solid negotiating and influencing skills.
- A full driving licence is required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77499207