Financial Accountant - Real Estate
OUR CLIENT is a well-established, highly capitalised and international property investment company. The company are seeking to add a Financial Accountant to their successful Property Fund Services team, responsible for £multi-billion worth of property funds managed. This role involves providing financial control and oversight services to two overseas-based, UK real estate funds.
THE ROLE: Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Performing the first review of monthly/quarterly reporting packs, NAV, subscription and redemption prices, distributions and associated documents.
- Managing the preparation of quarterly consolidation reporting.
- Performing the first review of fund annual financial statements prepared under IFRS.
- Preparing IFRS financial statements for property-owning English Limited Partnership.
- Producing audit information; liaising with auditors to resolve queries.
- Monitoring forward funding development cash flows.
- Preparing inputs to investor reports and board reporting.
- Assistance with responding to investor queries.
- Assisting in preparation of accounting memos for complex transactions.
- Preparing AIFMD / INREV SDDS reporting and fee metrics.
- Preparing fund cash flow forecasts.
- Organising cash transfers including distributions, development funding, invoice settlement.
- Liaising with external accounting suppliers to ensure instructions are appropriate, clear and followed.
- Preparing performance files.
- Attending relationship meetings with service providers.
- Preparing information required by tax team to ensure the tax compliance of the funds.
- Providing cover to Fund Controller and other team members.
THE CANDIDATE: The successful Financial Accountant MUST be ACA/ACCA part-qualified with significant property (real estate) financial accounting experience. The candidate must also have experience and knowledge of reporting and accounting to IFRS and UK GAAP guidelines. The incoming Financial Accountant will have the confidence to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external parties. Additionally, the candidate will have very strong analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail and the confidence to question and challenge a range of financial data. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly-regarded, successful and growing Property Funds Services team.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77525422