Accounts Payable Clerk
Two new roles for an Accounts Payable Clerk, initially on a short term basis but with a possibility of extending, on a rolling basis, for a longer period.
One role may be suitable for someone early in their finance career, the other will require a more experienced candidate.
Our clients are a wholesale business in North Bristol and a national property firm in Central Bristol.
The key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk roles include, but are not limited to;
- Processing supplier invoices for payment.
- Matching invoices against internal systems and documentation.
- Batching payments for bi-weekly payment runs.
- Assisting with petty cash and expenses claims.
The successful candidate for the roles as an Accounts Payable Clerk will be;
- Immediately available and willing to start or interview at short notice.
- Keen to progress and develop their career within accountancy.
- Qualifications not essential however AAT Studiers or those already Qualified may find themselves at an advantage.
- Hardworking and keen to take direction.
- Able to provide a minimum of two references to cover at least the last 6 months.
The successful candidates will receive a highly competitive salary, commensurate with their experience and level of qualification, and an opportunity to join two of Bristol's largest and most prosperous firms.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77249553