Purchase Ledger Admin - TTO (Enhanced DBS)
Role: Purchase Ledger Administrator (Enhanced DBS Check ESSENTIAL)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm or 8am - 4pm TERM TIME ONLY
Salary: £15,000 Per Annum
Start date: ASAP
Are you looking for a career in a hands on purchase ledger administration role? Do you have excellent communication skills and are able to pick up things quickly? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Bradford client on a temporary basis.
If you do not have an enhanced DBS check you will not be considered for this role.
- Petty cash
- Reconciling purchase orders
- Administration to the wider team
- Cover all aspects of Purchase Ledger
- Adding information onto bespoke system
- Ad hoc finance duties
- Transactions reconciliation
- Previous finance experience is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- You will need to be proactive and demonstrate a 'can do' attitude
- If you have used the system 'PS Financial' that would be a benefit
Location: This role would suit applicants who live in Bradford, Cleckheaton, Wyke, Halifax and surrounding areas.
You will be contacted within 72 hours if we are able to shortlist you for this role.
Due to volume of applications we receive on a daily basis it is not possible to contact every applicant. If you are not contacted within 72 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77497760