Responsible the management of the complete collections process for a selection of corporate and consumer customers assigned to you. To include the resolution of customer queries and management of Credit Control related admin.
Role and Responsibilities
· To manage personal workload and time effectively and to work to strict deadlines in order to collect all customer invoices by their due date.
· Ensure customers in arrears are managed in accordance with set policy and strategies, ensuring compliance to FCA requirements.
· Referral of accounts for recovery action.
· Ensure information sources and accurate records of conversations and correspondence, including the updating of systems, are maintained at all time.
· Within defined authority levels, approve and/or negotiate appropriate actions, which are to the benefit of the company and/or the customers.
· Accountable for solving problems that affects the client ability to pay within agreed terms.
· Proactively liaise with Customer Service and Support Teams to ensure the smooth running of all accounts
· Share knowledge and expertise across the credit control department.
· Manages work-flow by clearing all Onguard Actions on a daily basis
· Minimise any potential losses by taking prompt action to protect the Company's interest
· Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively at all levels, both internally and externally; pass on information accurately and promptly.
· Comply with all relevant legislation such as the Data Protection Act, Consumer Credit Act, FCA Regulations, Money Laundering Act and any Legal/Insolvency procedures. Compliance with the Direct Debit Rules.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77466362