We are looking for a competent Billing Specialist to undertake a variety of Finance tasks. Reporting to Sr Billing Controller you will handle the processing of new sales orders and client renewals along with associated administrative tasks.
A market leader in their field, based in modern offices in the Twickenham area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Billing Specialist role involves;
- Input new sales orders and renewals directly into the billing system along with associated administrative tasks.
- Receiving and reconciling incoming payments.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances
- Issue and post receivable invoices
- Monitoring accounts to identify overdue payments
- Chase customers for overdue and outstanding debt
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Handle written and verbal customer queries related to their sales order or billing
The ideal candidate for the Billing Specialist role will;
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a billing specialist and/or credit controller
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel),
- Experience of Zuora or a similar subscription billing platform.
- Exceptional organisational skills and self-discipline
- AAT Entrance qualification minimum
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ability to work quickly & build strong relationships
- An in-depth knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Positive and professional attitude
The Billing Specialist role can pay between £23,000-28,000 for the right candidate, + benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77368320