Multichannel Marketing Specialist
The purpose of the Multichannel Marketing Specialist role is to engage with and advise the multichannel teams to lead, establish and execute a multichannel approach to customer engagement.
Based in High Wycombe. Temporary position to commence in January on a 6 month temporary basis.
We are specifically looking for someone with strong project management experience as well as proven experience within an operational role managing regular content updates and assisting marketing teams to develop content strategy.
- Discuss customer communication objectives and multichannel strategy
- Develop search & traffic strategies by evaluating and recommending pay-per-click (PPC) or third party professional networks that can help achieve the engagement objectives in the most cost efficient and effective way
- Promotion of existing brand assets including websites and mobile apps
- Utilise webmaster tools to analyse owned sites to ensure SEO optimisation and to recommend any necessary actions
- Lead workshops and meetings, producing briefs, financial schedules and reports
- Manage projects in a methodical and structured approach, producing project reports and chairing meetings
- Degree educated
- Ideally 4+ years experience in a similar multichannel role
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma highly regarded
- Team player
- Able to function independently with limited work direction and escalate as appropriate
- Ability to build internal customer relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Willing to travel to European offices
- Flexibility with working hours to facilitate project timescales
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77516832