- Financial Accountant
- Business Services
- A leading financial services client requires a Financial Accountant to join the business on a permanent basis
- Month end reporting - Accruals, internal recharges, review of profit & loss accounts and production of monthly reporting pack
- Year end accounts - Preparation of accounts, liaison with auditors and assistance in preparation of company and partnership tax
- Budgeting and forecasting - Assist in the preparation of budgets and preparation of overhead forecasts
- Cash flow - Preparation of budgeted cash flow and maintenance of weekly forecasts
- Other duties - Quarterly VAT preparation, cost management and reconciliations
- Degree educated - finance and accounting or maths with a 2.1 result or higher
- Actively studying ACCA or CIMA early to mid stages
- You will need to have ample accounting experience in a commercial environment.
- Strong IT skills are essential, with strong Excel to pivot tables and vlookups a must.
- Vitally the successful person will be driven, proactive and live by the companies moral values.
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Excellent career progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77494027