Market leader within their buyont sector have a number of opprtunities for expereinced Credit Controllers to join their grwoing credit function based just outside Manchester City Centre.
The business have recently made an acqusition and therefore have an urgent need to recruit 2/3 credit controllers to join the existing team.
Key Duties of the Credit Controller will include;
- To achieve monthly cash collection targets by using proactive and overdue credit
- Prioritise collection of debt by value and customers payment profile.
- Reconciliation of customers work hours against invoices processed using excel.
- Monitoring cash received on a daily basis to ensure that accurate information is
available at all times for reporting purposes.
- Process credit notes once the required authorisation has been obtained.
- Attend monthly account review meetings
- Liaise with colleagues in order to resolve invoicing queries.
- Reconciling client accounts on a continual basis.
- Provide copy invoices, credit notes and statements to customers when requested.
- Ensure that the Credit Control Supervisor is aware immediately of any bad debt
- Attend customer visits with the Credit Control Supervisor.
Key skills of the Credit Controller preferred;
- Experience of credit control within a large organisation.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Target driven
- Good word and excel experience
This is a excellent time to join an already hugely successful business at this exciting time, giving the right people the opportunity to join them and raise their profile quickly within the business. The business have a great culture and are keen to develop and progress their employees, as well offering a great salary and excellent benefits.
Please apply today to Lucy Govan at Robert Walters on 0161 240 7476 or via email on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77505789