Marketing Executive Ski Holiday Recruitment
Job Title – Marketing Executive – Ski Holiday Recruitment
Job Location – London
Salary – £25k plus £1k benefits
Our client is recruiting a Marketing Executive who will have a particular responsibility for recruitment marketing and specialist brand marketing for Ski holidays.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take on more responsibility and develop their career in marketing.
This role will suit someone highly creative and dynamic, with strong writing skills and a keen interest in online marketing and social media. An interest in snow sports would be beneficial.
- Responsible for the creation, delivery and monitoring of a marketing strategy for recruitment (both
- overseas and UK)
- Specialist brands ensuring brand guidelines are implemented, timelines adhered to, quality and quantity of recruitment applications is maximised, special brands ROI is maximised and targets for data capture met
- Responsible for the creation of the brand guidelines and core values of the specialist brands (e.g.
- Mountain Cookery School and Work in the Mountains) in conjunction with other stakeholders, and be the brand ambassador/guardian for the company and deliver consistency across all communications
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager and HR Manager and other stakeholders, responsible for creating and implementing a social media and content strategy for recruitment and specialist brands.
- Generating ideas to maximise engagement and community, identifying new themes and channels to target.
- Reporting on results and making recommendations for improvements
- Responsible for maximising data capture opportunities from recruitment and specialist brands and using CRM to develop and implement a communications strategy to maximise engagement, retention, loyalty and turning all contacts into customers (if not into employees)
- Responsible for the design, production (including copy-writing and content research) and distribution of all recruitment
- Working closely with E-commerce and Online Marketing Executives, responsible for the creation, updating and monitoring of the recruitment and specialist brands web pages and blogs in line with
- SEM best practise to maximise traffic and applications and reporting on results
- Responsible for identifying and developing B2B affiliate relationships for recruitment and specialist brands, including raising the profile of the business by writing, distributing and publishing of offline and online PR features.
- Negotiating benefits and special offers for staff, such as for skiing and snowboard equipment, snow sports events
- Assist with the planning and management of shows and events for recruitment campaigns, within budget and reporting on results
Key Skills/Experience Needed:
- Excellent IT skills (including experience using web CMS, Google Analytics)
- Excellent attention to detail, with analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills with high levels of creativity and originality
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Highly organised with experience of balancing multiple projects
- Experience of copy-writing for print and online media
- Experience of using Facebook, Twitter and blogs for marketing campaigns, including the use of analytics and paid-for promotions and competitions
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77519160