OTC Cash Office Administrator
ABOUT BURBERRY BUSINESS SERVICES
Burberry is opening a brand new Shared Service Centre - Burberry Business Services, based in Leeds at their stunning new premises in the heart of the City Centre. This Centre of Excellence will be an extension of their Head Office in London and house core functions; HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Services and I.T. helpdesk.
The Cash Reconciliation Administrator will assist and support the Order to Cash department with Cash Office administration activities, performing bank reconciliations and managing petty cash, ensuring that these align with Burberry's global best practice.
- Continuous improvement focus to bring more operations into automated data flow when possible
- Identify possible improvements to processes and procedures that facilitate accurate and timely financial information and reporting
- Process petty cash claims and reimbursement requests
- Process cash allocations in SAP
- Daily reconciliation of bank and control accounts, including matching of cash and credit card transactions in multiple accounts, in multiple currencies
- Participate in BBS set up projects and transition activities
- Responsible for capturing and documenting processes, as part of the transition
- Weekly reconciliation & replenishment of Burberry gift vouchers
- Production of Month End bank and control account reconciliations for allocated account
- Timely and accurately process intercompany processes
- Perform ad hoc Cash Office Accounting activities
- Previous experience in Cash Office Accounting within the retail sector
- Knowledge of SAP experience (or any other purchasing order systems) preferred
- Luxury fashion retail industry experience preferred.
- Ability to manage workload independently
- Track record of working well under pressure to achieve deadlines.
OPPORTUNITIES AT BURBERRY BUSINESS SERVICES
If you do not wish to apply for a specific role but would like to register your interest please click on Apply
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77497348