Sales Ledger Administrator
A specialist IT organisation, based in Manchester, are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Ledger Administrator to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Sales Ledger Administrator position will include:
- Ensuring cash receipts are allocated accurately against the outstanding invoices as per the customer remittances.
- Print and file incoming remittance advices
- Process refunds as and when applicable.
- Ensure invoices from the contracts/invoicing teams are distributed to the relevant credit controllers.
- Administer Journals - match credits/cash and invoices.
- Administer credit card payments to Company standards.
- Provide high level of customer service with internal and external clients and resolve payment queries in an efficient manner.
- Credit Control support as and when required
- Manage payment queries within the Credit Control inbox.
- Ensure all payment queries are processed efficiently.
- Issue refunds as soon as possible for NCC Group clients.
The ideal Sales Ledger Administrator will be confident and experienced in a similar role and proven at working in a fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77472798