The role of Marketing Executive is for a UK Challenger Bank based in central London. The role encompasses both B2B and B2C marketing across the full mix of channels.
The company is a challenger bank based in London. They provide a variety of lending and saving products across B2B and B2C channels. They are well established and growing, with marketing forming a key part of their future development.
The role of Marketing Executive includes the following requirements:
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications plans in line with company objectives
- Manage a variety of channels including sales engagement, customer communications, advertising, social media, direct marketing, literature/collateral, events and research.
- Ensure marketing activities are brand and industry compliant
- Manage deadlines and track budget expenditure
- Provide creative input and execution across the marketing mix
- Report on results of marketing campaign performance
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Be degree educated with a min. 2:1
Have previous Marketing experience within Financial Services - banking would be ideal
Demonstrable knowledge across the full marketing mix, both online and offline
Have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Competent across the MS Office suite
Knowledge of Adobe CS would be advantageous
The role of Marketing Executive for this London based challenger bank offers a competitive salary
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77464146