Sales Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are partnering with a fast growing business to appoint a Temporary Sales Ledger Clerk. Our client is currently recruiting for a driven Sales Ledger Clerk to join their company in Birmingham. This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant business for a period of 3 months with a possibility of an extension. The client is seeking a motivated individual who can work both independently and as part of a great team. The successful candidate will also be exposed to other aspects of finance.
This temporary Sales Ledger Clerk role will be varied and duties will include:
- Managing sales ledger
- Match, batch, coding & processing invoices
- Control and reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Running payment runs
- Resolving queries
- Maintaining cashbooks in excel
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Liaising with various departments by telephone or email
- Other ad-hoc duties
he Successful Candidate will:
- Have experience of SAGE and is knowledgeable in Excel.
- Have at least 6 months of experience in a similar role
- Be driven and work on own initiative
- Have high volume reconciliations experience
- Have a willingness to embrace and develop new skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage workloads to meet deadlines
This role will last for 3 months on a temporary basis with a possible extension. It will start ASAP and be based in South Birmingham. The role will pay circa £9 per hour dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77476636