Credit Control Manager
Page Personnel are delighted to be partnered up with a market leading Leisure Business, in recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Credit Control Manager.
Our client is a market leading Leisure Business that are Glasgow based.
The successful individual will likely have the following responsibilities:
- Management and development of a team of 8 individuals controlling debto collection split between retail and business to business
- Implementation and development of Credit Control policy in line with business requirements.
- Develop and standardise written policy documentation related to the credit administration and collections process in line with internal / external audit requirements
- Initiate process improvement and quality review philosophy, and where opportunities arise simplify and improve productivity.
- Responsibility for negotiating Trade Credit Insurance and the deployment of policy.
- Credit checking new business applications and ongoing constant review of existing account limits in line with business requirements and 3rd party feedback.
- Management of accounts in Administration / Liquidation.
- Provide accurate and meaningful monthly reporting in accordance with specified requirements and deadlines.
The successful individual will likely have the following profile:
- Quick learner of new systems
- ACICM Qualification preferred.
- A solid credit management background with a strong working knowledge of current best practice.
- Knowledge of dealing with new account application and utilising credit checking facilities.
- Must have previous knowledge of managing a large team and leading by example.
- A hands on approach to help and guide team.
- Good IT literacy and systems skills (strong excel skills are essential).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A 'can do' and proactive attitude.
- Eager to learn and develop skills
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Good attention to detail, efficient and able to produce accurate work
- Reliable and punctual
- Can confidently engage appropriately with stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate business acumen
This role offers a competitive salary between £23,000-£28,000 with a benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77489461