Company Fusion Limited is working with a fully integrated infrastructure solutions business that delivers improved operating performance of commercial and industrial facilities through a strategic divisional structure focused upon three key delivery areas i.e. Engineering Consultancy, Operations & Maintenance and Energy Trading. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Cost Accountant to join their busy team based in Balmoral, Aberdeen.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
Cost Accountant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- In line with business & legislative requirements, to support the Finance Manager in implementing and ensuring compliance with the Finance strategy, procedures and systems.
- In line with company & statutory requirements, to prepare, develop and analyse and report management accounting information.
- Preparation of financial plans, budgets & reports.
- Preparation & contribution to financial & management accounts.
- Producing cost & ad hoc reports.
- Maintaining ledgers and reconciliation.
- Variance analysis.
- Budgetary controls.
- Working with and reporting to external client.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- CIMA or ACCA Qualified Accountant.
- A' Level / equivalent in Maths or similar numerical subject.
- Confident to work with different users of financial information at different business levels.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practice and legislation regarding financial activities.
- Financial accounting management & auditing best practice current trends and issues.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Confident use of computerised accounting, banking and data management systems.
Closing date: 20th November 2017
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and CIMA or ACCA qualified Cost Accountant to join the team at an award winning and fully integrated infrastructure solutions business based out of Balmoral, Aberdeen. Is this you? Apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77491042