Supportive and fun working environment, Marketing Assistant with leading accountancy consultancy in Reading.
Our client is a leading provider and global firm, seeking a professional with a strong understanding of marketing and business development to make an impact on the business. The successful Marketing Assistant will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager to ensure the firm's brand, strategic marketing and business development plans are followed and successful in the Reading office.
This Marketing Assistant position will play important role in supporting the development, delivery and monitoring of strategic marketing and business development activity, client retention and client development.
Marketing Assistant duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting the delivery of approved business development plans and marketing campaigns
- Ensuring that progress is regularly checked and plans are delivered within budget
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing Manager and partners in delivering internal and external communications
- Preparing and coordinating tenders and presentation materials
- Gaining skills and becoming a CRM 'super user', ensuring the system is used effectively
- Supporting the use of social media in the office
- Assisting with other marketing and business development projects as required
Our client is ideally seeking a candidate that holds a marketing degree or CIM qualification. If you are keen on hearing more about this role please don't hesitate to send your CV through to Rosanna at red today.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77435553