A super opportunity to join an expanding business and leading local employer as a financial accountant.
My client is a large business with an international presence seeking to add a Financial Accountant to their busy finance team.
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completes monthly financial reporting routines as a part of the financial closing process, including review and communication of the associated financial statements.
- Ensures inter-company activity is timely and accurately accounted for, including preparing invoices as necessary, reconciling the associated accounts, confirming balances with other affiliates.
- Supports the company's outsourced partner in preparing statutory accounting reports for the associated countries, including support for any associated audits.
- Interfaces with other Finance and business functions, such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Tax, to ensure sets of books are complete and accurate.
- Ensures all activities are undertaken with a clear audit trail which can be made available on request.
- Assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including but not limited to FDA, Quality Systems Regulations, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes).
- Pro-actively improving and undertaking effective business relationship with key interfaces.
- Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
The successful candidate:
- Qualified Accountant or Part-Qualified working towards qualification (CIMA, ACCA). It is also acceptable to be a Qualified Accountant in Italy.
- Solid experience as a hands-on accountant (e.g. post journals, detailed accounts analysis, VAT analysis, Intrastat and ESL reporting, balance sheet and profit and loss preparation)
- Proficient in use of Excel spreadsheets, Outlook and Word.
- Experience of at least three years working in a financial department environment working in cooperation with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Customer Services (or equivalent).
- Management and delivery of Internal Auditors and External Auditors requests.
- Methodical, proactive and organized work practices.
A competitive salary package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77237015