Accounts Receivable Administrator
A market leading automotive organisation is looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their accounting team on a permanent bases. This role will be based at their Coleshill site.
You will be responsible for reconciling remittances to ensure that all cash can be allocated. Raising manual invoices and credit notes. Working to deliverables on a daily basis and flagging any issues. Also you will be expected to be able to help out with any other task as and when required.
* Ensuring that all deliverables are met on a daily basis
* Cash Allocation
* Investigating old unapplied cash
* Intercompany Reconciliations
* Resolving customer queries in a prompt and efficient manner
* Ensuring targets are met and reviewed with manager on a monthly basis.
* Supporting team members and manager when required
* Housekeeping of accounts to ensure ledgers are tidy.
* Reconciling payments
* Ensuring unapplied items are kept to a minimum.
* Resolving Queries - Internally and External
* Raising Manual Invoices
* Statement Reconciliations
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment
* Be able to adjust to working with various of systems
* Experience of working with high volumes of data
* You will have a proven background in working is Sales Ledger
* Excellent level of accuracy, attention to detail and a passion for working closely with people in order to resolve queries quickly and efficiently
* Focused, proactive and innovative
* Have the ability to investigate and resolve issues
* Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and
* externally at all levels
* Be target driven
* Strong Excel skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join an industry leading business which is growing year on year while gaining the necessary skills to progress through the company structure.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77400834