Title: Credit Controller
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000
Hours: Full time
Cobalt Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for one of the UKs leading real estate advisory firms. With global opportunities, the celling for progression and personal development is endless.
Operating UK wide and globally with structured progression plans and study support for both entry level AAT qualifications and Chartered accountancy there are few employers who can match our client in terms of the opportunity to grow within a business.
Working out of the Midlands the main purpose of the role is to ensure a polished service is delivered equally to internal and external recipients relating to the collation and analytics of tenant transactions.
Joining a close knit team of fourteen you and your peers will be responsible for all credit control work within the property management accounts function of the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the collection of rents and service charges within a specific timeframe, particularly around lease quarter days.
- Delivery of the 'collection' and 'arrears' KPI's and internal targets.
- Providing advice to others on the status of the debt and suggested next steps.
- Management of tenant accounts to include reconciliations.
- Management of unallocated cash and assistance to clear of income items from the bank reconciliations
- Liaise with Surveyors and Client Accountants to ensure all invoices are raised within the specific time frame
- Be an active member of the Credit control team and contribute to team meeting
- Reconciliation of Tenants accounts
- Participate on conference calls and meetings with Surveyors, Client Accountants and in some cases, Clients, to report the progress of the debts.
The Candidate, Skills and Expertise:
- Property knowledge and experience of high volume collection of Desirable
Rents & Service Charges
- High volume collections Essential
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory in all forms, Essential
to include, verbal, written and face to face.
- Experience working with reporting in excel Essential
- Worked within the property sector Essential
Tailored benefits through MyReward
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77496822