As a Management Accountant, the role will be focused on the production of Management Accounts for two sites.
Remotely managing these sites, liaising with the General Managers, overseeing the finance function will be the primary focus of the role.
My client is looking for a Management Accountant to join the team based in Christchurch. In the hospitality industry, my client has a group of luxury hotels, and is currently in an expansive cycle with more hotels planned for opening in the next 12 months, and clear intention to invest further in the portfolio to achieve growth through expansion and investment.
As a Management Accountant, your role will include but not limited to:
- Management Accounts
- Bank reconciliation including investigating differences
- Payroll - fourth administration, payroll submission to the payroll provider
- Weekly Wage /Food Tracker Reports
- Vat Returns (quarterly)
- Monthly Group Liquor Reports
- Spa membership DD Runs
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Inter-company charges and reconciliations
- Company credit card transactions (GM)
- Audit Prep
- Sundry Payments
- Reviewing supplier payment runs
- Participating in Budget process and reviews
- Adhoc analysis
To be successful in your application, the ideal candidate will have:
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enthused and motivated by challenging environment and organic / non-organic growth.
- Knowledge of the industry desirable.
- Part qualification of either CIMA or ACCA is desirable (QBE considered).
- Advanced excel skills (VBA's and macro knowledge is desirable but not essential).
A CIMA or ACCA student with relevant experience of a Management Accountant for at least two years would have an advantage.
If you are successful you should expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Study Support if desired
- Other fringe benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77276917