Due to ongoing internal projects, a successful manufacturing company are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join them on a fixed term contract basis of six months.
Working in a large finance team, this role is integral to the smooth functioning of the department and is recognised as being a member of the senior management team.
Financial Accountant duties:
- Prepare Statutory Accounts and Annual Reports of the Company and monthly Management Accounts.
- Efficiently process all elements of central overheads within Management Accounts whilst ensuring the accuracy & integrity of the data.
- Responsible for the key accounting controls and ensuring the leasing facility correctly matches the inventory.
- Managing capital approval process and maintaining control over the fixed asset register. Business partnering engineering department and other key stakeholders in developing rolling 5-year capital programs.
- Responsible for maintaining integrity of budget models and business partnering central and recharge cost centre owners in preparing annual and half yearly Budgets and 5 year plans.
- Reviewing and analysing performance throughout the year for Central Cost areas, recharge cost centres and Balance Sheet.
Financial Accountant essential criteria
- Part qualified with extensive practical experience
- Prepare full management accounts
- Prepare detailed Budgets/Forecasts
- Ability to prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Product costing experience
- Large company/manufacturing accounting experience
The Financial Accountant role demands a talented individual with good interpersonal skills, which equips them to design and drive change in a manufacturing environment where the customer base is demanding and constantly striving for improvement.
Applications are welcome from candidates with a proven track record as either a Financial Controller, Financial Accountant, Management Accountant or Finance Manager.
This is an urgent requirement with interviews being conducted ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77437431