Womersley, Near Doncaster
Permanent, 9.00 to 5.30pm
Up to £20k depending upon experience
Cloud accounting experience? Sage One, Xero, Quickbooks, Freeagent, Digita or IRIS?
Double entry bookkeeping skills?
If you meet the criteria please read on and apply today for this Bookkeeper job vacancy on the outskirts of Doncaster in an accountancy practice. This opportunity will be ideal for someone with sound bookkeeping experience having worked in a similar background.
You must be comfortable working within a small team, have a flexible and ‘can-do’ attitude to your work and be familiar with the ‘all round’ responsibilities a Bookkeeper needs to demonstrate. Cloud accounting software is central to this job; you must have knowledge and ability with various software packages and feel comfortable helping new clients understand and use these systems if they are unfamiliar with them. Don’t delay - apply TODAY to be considered, short-listing NOW.
- VAT returns
- Tracking expenses
- Monitoring fixed assets
- Paying supplier invoices
- Issuing invoices to customers
- Ensuring that receivables are collected promptly
- Recording cash receipts and making bank deposits
- Conducting periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Assembling audit information as required
- Maintaining an orderly accounting filing system
- Maths & basic arithmetic
- Computer skills including competently creating spreadsheets and confidently using cloud accounting software
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.#bagnallhopkins #bookkeeperjobdoncaster #accountsjobsdoncaster #BHbigten
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77496270