Financial Accountant - Global Media & Entertainment
An exclusive opportunity has become available within a global leading media and entertainment business, for a qualified (ACA/ACCA) Financial Accountant to join their Corporate Finance team based in the heart of Central London.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Financial Accountant will take full ownership of all statutory reporting across the entire film, television and digital department.
The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of tax packs and statutory accounts through partnership with the business units
- Management of the statutory audit process including liaison with external auditors and senior management
- Liaison with finance teams in business units and tax team on all aspects of tax reporting and preparation of quarterly tax forecasts
- Oversight of participation accounting in all UK entities, communicating with participations team across Europe
- Prepare territory cash forecasting and reporting for participation payments
- Subject matter expert within Corporate Finance department on statutory and tax reporting issues
- Establishment of excellent relationships with the finance functions of all applicable business units
- Any other statutory and tax reporting and compliance issues as directed by management
Required Qualifications/Work Experiences
- 1 or more years PQE ACCA / ACA qualified
Relevant Previous Work Experience
- Ideally, big 4 audit firm qualified
- Previous experience of preparing UK GAAP Statutory Accounts and liaising with external auditors is essential
- Financial or Management Accounting experience is required, some of which will have been in a US GAAP reporting environment, ideally with exposure to international operations
- Media accounting would be advantageous
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77478400