Working as part of the Group in-house legal team providing legal support and administrative support on a wide variety of non-contentious and contentious issues including general commercial contract law field within the drinks industry.
- Assist qualified lawyers and trainees in managing a wide variety of non-contentious and contentious legal issues to an effective resolution including:
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deeply understand their legal requirements, providing a quality and timely service.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements (including confidentiality agreements, product purchase/sale agreements, collaboration agreements, franchise agreements) across the Group's business, providing legal and commercial recommendations.
- Support senior members of the legal team with high risk and high value case work.
- Undertaking legal research.
- Advise on supply of goods and services, IPR, Data Protection, advertising, Employment, Regulatory requirements, financing, group share option arrangements, mergers and acquisitions, group reorganisations, corporate governance and listed company matters.
- Support with commercial property portfolio management, rent reviews, new leases and compliance.
- developing training materials and provide training to internal colleagues.
- Build and maintain networks both internally and externally keeping abreast of legislative changes, translating into relevant application for the Conviviality Group.
- Support the definition and manage the provision of MI to inform continuous improvement. Monitor performance and work with senior members of the legal team to define necessary corrective action.
- Perform general administrative duties including filing, letters and emails.
- Legal experience (at least 2 years tertiary education) ideally as part of an LLB or other qualifying law degree.
- Previous experience in a Commercial setting
- Experience in dealing with external customers.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with internal customers at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced influencer and ability to negotiate to an effective resolution
- Ability to manage and prioritise heavy and variable workload.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to read contracts quickly and determine salient points.
- Pragmatic and pro-active approach to problem solving with ability to adapt to change
Strong team player, working closely with the other members of the Legal Team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77279767