My client, a global investment firm, are looking for a Fund Accountant to join their team. This position, based in Central London, would suit a candidate who is Qualified and has post qualification experience within a fund accounting role.
- Review transactions and funding requirements
- Update relevant data and transactions
- Preparing data for management reporting
- Checking data used for market values and cash flow
- Quarterly non asset value updating
- Liaising with other departments, e.g. accounting & tax agents
- Assisting in reviewing financial information
- Accounting reconciliations
- Review investment holding accounts
- Liaising with external auditors
- 2+ years' in a similar role
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent IT/Communication skills
This role will suit someone who is confident and looking to join a progressive company with an approachable atmosphere. For this role, my client is offering a salary a competitive salary of £45-55k plus benefits. If this seems like the right match for you then apply online now and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch shortly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77466142