Purchase Ledger Clerk
Your new temporary assignment is;
Nigel Wright Group are delighted to be working with a prestigious County Durham based manufacturing business who are seeking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on an initial temporary basis. This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in Accounts Payable to gain further experience in a fast-paced, energetic environment. This is an exciting time to join a growing and successful business, well known throughout the North East.
Typical duties and responsibilities will include;
- Review and resolve aging balances
- Monitor, maintain and clear account balances
- Monthly reconciliation of Accounts Payable ledgers to general ledger control accounts
- Prepare regular detailed analysis and reconciliations
- Support the daily activity of Accounts Payable to ensure accurate and timely accounts payable processing including ongoing reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Analyse reasons for invoice queries and aging balances and work to streamline the internal process with interacting other departments
- Ad-hoc duties to support the finance department as required
The ideal candidate for this role;
As a good fit for this role, you must have the ability to work and meet tight deadlines. You will be comfortable working well under pressure and have attention to detail.
You will have good working knowledge of Excel and an ERP system including SAP or Oracle.
You will also be able to demonstrate working knowledge of being involved in the whole AP process in a high volume environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77489613