Credit Control Clerk
Credit Control Clerk. Macclesfield. Permanent. Full-Time. IT & Internet. Technology & Telecoms. IT. Accountancy. Finance.
Our client is a successful trading company based in Macclesfield, employing just over 100 people on site.
What I really like about the company is that they really value their staff, everybody puts 100% into their work and there is a network of support from team members and senior management.
- The role will also involve putting on sales invoices onto Sage.
- Experience of Sage would be of benefit.
- chasing customers for payment of overdue accounts either by telephone, fax, email, letter
- general office administration and answering the telephone in order to deal with account or customer price queries
- dealing with suppliers requiring payment from the company
- petty cash, credit card payments,
- weekly banking of company cheques.
Working in a cohesive team environment I am looking for an honest reliable individual who has an eye for detail and accuracy as well as previously experience in a credit control/accounts role, so if you are a personable individual looking for a new opportunity then I have the role for you!
- Free parking
- Interesting and varied role
- Paid holidays
- Immediate start available
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77385174