Marketing Executive - Contract - Warrington
A superb opportunity is available for a talented Marketing Executive to join a cutting edge technology business to cover a 9 month period of maternity leave.
You will be joining an entrepreneurial, forward thinking business that prides itself on an innovative, customer focused culture, a highly respected brand and a global reputation for quality.
As the new Marketing Executive you will play a pivotal role in delivering the existing marketing strategy across the full marketing mix, bringing creative flair to multi-channel campaigns. High levels or organisation and attention to detail are essential as you will be joining a well oiled, fast paced team.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to deliver the marketing strategy across email, events, print, digital and more
- Executing creative and digital briefs to deliver high quality campaigns
- Event planning, organisation and attendance of key events
- Engaging with senior stakeholders across the business to gain expert input to marketing activity
- Analysing all marketing activity, suggesting areas of improvement
- Engaging with relevant industry publications to promote the brand and products
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous marketing experience in a B2B environment
- A highly organised individual who enjoys working at pace
- Experience using Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign would be advantageous
- An independent personality - you will be empowered to make decisions and voice your opinion
- Good commercial understanding with a focus on ROI
- Previous experience working with in tech, IT or software would be advantageous but not essential
- Available to start at short notice and able to fulfil the 9 month contract obligation
This important hire is an opportunity for you to leave a lasting impression on a rapidly growing, highly profitable business. To be considered for this exciting opportunity click apply now, attaching an up to date version of your CV that highlights your relevant experience.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are 'better placed' (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77401081