SF Group are currently recruiting for a Utilities Accountant for a 6 month contract for a service business in Birmingham City Centre.
Training will be given but the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong accounting background with experience of raising fees, accruals, P&Ls and Balance sheet - solid double entry bookkeeping skills a necessity
- Ideally Commercial Utilities experience in property management, however utilities awareness or service charge awareness would be advantageous
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders to map an agreed process
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including excellent Excel to V Lookup and Pivot tables
- Good Organisational Skills and the ability to demonstrate they can work in a busy team and communicate effectively
- Demonstrate understanding of KPI production and results
- A team player with a drive to succeed and deliver and high level of service in a dynamic, high volume client focused environment
If you are interested in this role, please don't hesitate to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77496157