Location: nearest station is You will be based at our office in Farringdon.
The job is varied and will involve:
- Maintain in house database – deal with any queries from landlords on their listings, update images, contacts, lead send email addresses etc. Liaise with providers regarding incentives and new buildings.
- Source new properties to add to the in-house CRM from a list provide– deal with any questions regarding our contracts and how we work,ensure sales team are informed of new options.
- Maintain advertising sources –Ensuring invoices are correct, researching new avenues.
- Handle overflow incoming calls.
- Recruitment – processing incoming applications, undertaking preliminary phone interviews, sourcing new recruitment avenues.
- Process daily cancellation information for the sales manager, troubleshooting and contacting providers with issues.
- General office management: Keep office supplies stocked, up to date records of staff, meet and greet visitors, incoming post/packages,water plants etc
- General PA assistance to the MD when required.
Hours are 9am till 6pm, Mon-Fri
• There is a hard working yet relaxed atmosphere in the office.
• The company is owner managed and run with a passion.
• We do drinks on a Friday, have staff outings and weekly treats for
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77385169