Purchase Ledger Clerk
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger clerk on a permanent basis in Crewe. Working in a thriving business, as part of a busy ledger team, the successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring accurate maintenance of the ledger and processing of invoices.
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk include:
- Processing invoices
- Raising credit notes for suppliers
- Identify and resolve invoices queries
- Liaise with departments and suppliers regarding queries
- Raise and process payments
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Prepare reports
The successful applicant will have:
- Some experience within a fast paced purchase ledger team, with the ability to match and batch high volume invoices and reconcile supplier accounts
- Intermediate level of excel, and experience of finance systems
- Strong organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
There are currently TWO roles available - one full-time hours and one part-time (3 days a week). Please state on your application what hours you are looking for.
If you are interested in the above postion and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77456480